Wednesday, November 7, 2012

54mm COLONIAL WARS

I am slowly building up my 54mm miniatures for wargaming. One of the eras I am concentrating on for 54mm wargaming is the Colonial era. The figure above is a Highland Light Infantry soldier ca.1880. This is a home made figure put together from bits a pieces, a mould made and then home cast. He and his mates will complement the 54mm Highlanders I already have. You can see some of these below. The figures are Armies in Plastic with some minor conversions to a couple of them.

I have a great mob of AIP Mahdists to paint which have sat there for a long time waiting for the paint brush. I have, however, painted some and here they are. 



2 comments:

  1. great work mate, a nice addition to your growing collection!

    so just a skirmish collection

    one for the GVS victorian wars next year!

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can shorten your urls with BCVC and receive money for every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete